News page advertising - $40 a month.
Any other page - $20 a month.
All ads must be submitted in .jpeg form - we don't have a graphic design department. They will run down the right side of the page in a box the same size as this one, 287w x 295h pixels.
To submit an ad or for more information, email@example.com.
City encourages residents to join a board or commission
City of Littleton
The Littleton City Council invites Littleton residents to apply for vacancies on the city’s boards and commissions. The city’s 13 citizen committees include:
* Board of Adjustment (meets third Thursday of the month at 7:30 p.m.)
*Building Board of Appeals (meets third Wednesday of the month at 7:30 p.m.)
* Election Commission (meets prior to an election)
* Fine Arts Committee (meets third Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.)
* Historical Preservation Board (meets third Monday of the month at 7 p.m.)
* Housing Authority (meets first Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m.)
* Library Board (meets first Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.)
* Licensing Authority (meets second Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.)
* Museum Board (meets first Monday of the month at 7 p.m.)
* Planning Commission (meets second and fourth Monday of the month at 7 p.m.)
* Riverfront Authority (meets first Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.)
* Tree Committee (meets second Monday of the month at 7 p.m.)
* Victim Assistance Compensation Board (meets first Tuesday of the month at 7:30 a.m.)
The application deadline is Tuesday, Jan. 31. Interviews will take place in February. Terms will begin April 1.
Online and printable applications can be found on the city’s Web site, www.littletongov.org. For those who do not have access to a computer, applications are available from the city clerk’s office at 2255 W. Berry Ave. Contact City Clerk Wendy Heffner at 303-795-3753 for further information.